Are you a mint chip ice cream fan? If so, you'll love this Chocolate Mint Chia Smoothie Bowl. It could almost pass for a (healthier) bowl of ice cream. Don't worry, if you don't have all of the ingredients, you can always sub for whatever you have on hand!
Adding frozen cauliflower to smoothies helps to create a thick, creamy texture while also adding loads of B vitamins. If you're not a big veggie eater, this is a great way to sneak them in. For more smoothie bowl recipes we've been loving, click here.
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 10 min.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1 T. cacao powder
- 1 T. maca powder
- 3 drops of peppermint oil or extract
- 1 handful of a fruit and nut mix
- A few squares of dark chocolate
- 2 crumbled Chocolate Chia cookies
- Blend smoothie ingredients until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl, add your toppings, and enjoy!