Have you ever eaten something that tastes like a big, warm hug? That's pretty much what this Chocolate Hummus Dessert Bowl recipe from @lokelly6 is. It's the perfect indulgent, yet healthy dessert to eat while you cozy up on the couch to watch your favorite show.
You might think that hummus is just for savory dishes, but this recipe includes dessert hummus. It's easy to make and full of protein from the chickpeas. For more healthy dessert recipes, click here.
Prep time: 15 min.
Total time: 15 min.
For the dessert hummus:
- 1/4 c. cashew butter
- 1 T.Cacao powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Half a can of drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 2 T. coconut sugar
- 2 T. cacao nibs
- Handful of coconut flakes
- 2 T. melted dairy-free chocolate
- 1 crumbled Love + Chew Chocolate Chia cookie
1. In a food processor, pulse all of the dessert hummus ingredients together until fully combined and smooth.
2. Place mixture into a bowl and add your desired toppings. Enjoy!