We're back, back again with a new smoothie bowl recipe. This will surely satisfy all of your chocolate cravings, plus a little coffee kick! Instead of soaking your pitted dates in water, soak them in coffee for added flavor (a nice pick-me-up!).
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 10 min.
- 1 + 1/2 half frozen banana
- 1 c. frozen cherries
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of spinach
- 3 pitted dates, soaked in coffee
- 2 T. cacao powder
- 1 T. maca powder
- sliced cherries, bananas, and strawberries
- 2 Love + Chew Cherry Almond Minis
- Dark chocolate
- Handful of granola
- Blend all of the smoothie ingredients in a blender until smooth and desired consistency has been reached.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a large bowl.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!