CHOCOLATE CHERRY BARS
When life gives you lemons...drop them and get cherries. Because these bars from @cacaoforcoconuts_ are so yummy you won't believe they are healthy too!
Chocolate bars with a cherry twist - the perfect dessert for the transitional period from cold to warm weather or the other way around.
This recipe is not only super easy and quick to make, but also vegan and gluten-free; which is better for you and the planet. So what are you waiting for? Ready, set, bake!
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp oats
- 1 chocolate bar (vegan)
- In a food processor, add two cookies. Blend until broken down.
- Press into a dish to form a rectangle or square shape.
- Make cherry layer by adding all ingredients to a food processor.
- Spread cherry layer evenly over base.
- Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler and top with flakey sea salt.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Enjoy and store in fridge.