Chocolate Banana Bread Smoothie Bowl
We're back again with a decadent smoothie bowl recipe! A Chocolate Almond Raspberry Smoothie Bowl that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Adding frozen veggies to your smoothies, like cucumbers or zucchini, is a great way to get a boost of nutrients! Big thanks to @ducklet1 for sharing this one with us!
For more smoothie recipes, click here! If you try this one, let us know over on our Instagram! We love to see your recipes 😊
Prep Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 5 min.
- ¾ c. frozen raspberries
- ½ c. frozen zucchini
- ½ c. frozen cucumber
- ¼ avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 T. cacao powder
- 1 T. almond butter
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ½ c. fresh raspberries
- 1 Love + Chew Cherry Almond cookie
- Dairy-free dark chocolate
1. Blend the frozen raspberries, zucchini, cucumber, avocado, banana, dates, cacao powder, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
2. Place the smoothie mixture in a large bowl.
3. Top with a crumbled Cherry Almond cookie, nut butter, dark chocolate, and fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
Back to BLOG