Chia Seed Pudding
This super easy, and healthy recipe makes a great breakfast to prep the night before! Chia seeds are full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats to give you that long lasting energy. We all know how easy it is to skip breakfast because you’re running late, but not anymore! We have @livewellwitharielle to thank for this beautiful treat! Let us know if you try this recipe over on our Instagram! For more delicious and healthy breakfast ideas, click here!
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk!)
- 1-2 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Chopped fresh fruit for topping
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a manson jar or tupperware
2. Cover and place in the fridge over night
3. Add your chopped fresh fruit on top in the morning and enjoy!!