High Protein Chia Pudding
Have fun putting your own spin on this easy-to-make chia pudding. High protein doesn't mean boring! Add your own toppings and create a yummy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- 1 tsp agave nectar or maple syrup
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- 1 Love + Chew Banana Bread Cookie
- Add your chia seeds, milk, and syrup into a bowl.
- Keep in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and top with Love + Chew Chocolate Chia Cookie and raspberries.