We've all heard how important it is to eat breakfast but when you're running late, or feeling a bit uninspired in the kitchen, it can be too easy to skip breakfast. We love simple, healthy, and delicious recipes- and this breakfast bowl fits the bill.
Incorporating a balance of fats, carbs, and protein in each meal will give you that long lasting energy to make it though the day. Our cookies are made with superfood ingredients that are full of healthy fats, 7 grams of protein, and carbohydrates for energy. You can also prep this the night before and store in the fridge.
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 5 min.
- 1 Mocha Chip cookie, crumbled
- 1 c. Dairy-free yogurt
- Sliced banana, strawberries, and grapes
- 1 T. agave nectar, optional
1. Place your dairy-free yogurt in a bowl.
2. Add your crumbled Mocha Chip cookie, sliced fruit, and agave nectar. Enjoy!