Blueberry Crunch Yogurt Bowl
If you're a fan of crunchy textures, tart yogurt, and contrasting nutty flavors- this bowl is for you! Smoothie season might be over but we haven't stopped our love for nutritious and easy-to-make bowls. This one is just a lot less likely to give you a brain freeze! Check out this yogurt bowl recipe by Cat Tan, she is also known for her incredible pancake stacks!
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 5 minutes
- Blueberry juice
- Defrosted frozen blueberries
- Hemp Seeds
- Flax seeds
- Toasted coconut
- Chopped almonds
- Almond butter (salted)
- 1 CompletEats Cherry Almond Minis
1. Add your yogurt to your bowl and some blueberry juice, mix them together.
2. Add your defrosted blueberries, seeds, coconut, almonds, and a healthy serving of nut butter. Cat suggests using salted for flavor contrast!
3. Crumble up your CompletEats Cherry Almond Mini