Is there anyone who doesn't enjoy an ice cream sandwich made at home? You'll be making these dairy-free ice cream sandwiches all summer long with our vegan version. For these cookies, we're using my favorite vegan banana chip cookie recipe that can easily be gluten-free. The cookies have a chewy inside with a crispy crust. You'll love it!
We are always looking for new and delicious recipes, tag us on Instagram @loveandchewbrands with your latest Love and Chew creation!!
- 2 1oz Love + Chew banana bread cookies
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (or cut the bottom of the pint and pull off the packaging)
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet banana chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- Combine the banana chips and cocoa nibs on a large plate. Set aside.
- Stack the ice cream scoop or cutout in between the two cookies.
- Roll the ice cream sandwich in the cocoa nibs and banana chip mixture. Freeze or enjoy immediately.
Back to BLOG