Baked Protein Oatmeal
Looking for an easy protein-rich breakfast idea? This easy-to-make baked protein oatmeal only takes you a few minutes.
What's great about an oatmeal bowl is that you can top it with anything you want. With this recipe, we used our Cherry Almond cookie, dairy free yogurt and some raspberries. Feel free to add your favorite toppings and share with us the result.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup oat milk
- ¼ cup dairy free yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Love + Chew Cherry Almond Cookie
- Add your oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, protein powder, and milk into a bowl.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 mins.
- Top with dairy free yogurt and crumbled Love + Chew Cherry Almond Cookie.
- Drizzle PB on top and enjoy!