Looking for a healthy, easy to make brownie that pushes the boundaries? Check out this recipe by Holly @Hollys_Bestlife only needs 6 ingredient! Create moist, chewy brownies with avocados, which have fatty acids and contain lots of healthy oils. This is why they work so well in brownies! The best part is you won't even notice they're there.
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 avocado mashed
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 chia egg
- 1-2 Tbsp date syrup / honey / maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 Love + Chew Superfood Cookies of your choice
1. Mash the avocado, add the remaining ingredients (except the cookie)
2. Add to a 9x9 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes (**adding the cookie after 10 minutes).
3. Remove from the oven, cool for at least 30 minutes, and enjoy!