Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
To celebrate our giveaway with @KivaHealthFood, we decided to create a delicious smoothie bowl with acai powder, seasonal fruit, and of course Banana Bread cookies.
This recipe is a winner because the smoothie is creamy and dreamy due to the frozen cauliflower and you get to sneak in a hidden serving of veggies without tasting it! We'll be having this smoothie bowl on repeat all summer!
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Total Time - 10 minutes
- 1/2 c. frozen and chopped cauliflower (we buy this at Trader Joe's or Costco!)
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 2 T. Kiva Acai Powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c. Almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1 CompletEats Banana Bread cookie
- Frozen blueberries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/2 sliced peach
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and thick (adjust almond milk to achieve desired consistency)
2. Pour the smoothie into a cereal bowl. Top with favorite optional toppings!