There is nothing more relaxing than curling up on the couch with a great book and a cup of tea. Reading can help to lower stress, boost your sleep, and improve your memory. Take advantage of this opportunity to slow down and allow your mind to escape for awhile in the pages of a great book. DM us at @LoveandChewBrands, we'd love to hear what you think! 📚
1. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens: This book has a little bit of everything- adventure, nature, love, and mystery. With over 6 million copies sold, you won't be able to put it down.
2. Educated by Tara Westover: Tara Westover's memoir, Educated, follows her journey from rural Idaho to the PhD program at Cambridge University as she struggles against her family’s unusual way of life.
3. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls: If you're someone who only likes to read books that are also movies, this one is for you! Based off of a true story, Jeanette shares her journey from growing up in a poor, unconventional household with her siblings to branching out on her own in New York city and finding herself. The Glass Castle remained on the New York Time's Bestseller's List for 100 weeks!
4. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert: City of Girls is the story of Vivian Morris, who comes to New York City in 1940 as a 19-year-old Vassar dropout. Vivian is wealthy and WASPy and sheltered, but when she moves in with her Aunt Peg, worlds open before her.
5. Dreams of Falling by Karen White: This one is for all the romance lovers out there. Karen White’s complicated saga Dreams of Falling pulls apart the many-hived secrets of the Lanier/Darlington family. You won't be able to put this book down, and you may need a tissue or two (in a good way!).
Cookies + good books= a great way to spend a lazy afternoon 🥰