It's probably safe to say that most of us have been spending more time than usual browsing Netflix for something to watch. We're giving you our top five binge-worthy shows we've been loving.
Cozy up on the couch with some snacks, we personally suggest some cookies, and enjoy! 📺
1. Stranger Things- When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl. Plus three seasons should keep you pretty stocked up on episodes for awhile!
2. Glow- Alison Brie stars as Ruth Wilder, an out-of-work actress living in Los Angeles in the '80s. Wilder finds an unexpected chance at stardom: enter the glitter and spandex-laden world of women's wrestling, where she must work alongside 12 other Hollywood misfits.
3. The Stranger- If you're looking for some suspense and mystery, Harlan Coben's book turned TV show will fit the bill. When a stranger makes a shocking claim about his wife, family man Adam Price becomes entangled in a mystery as he desperately searches for answers.
4. You- Warning, once you start watching you won't be able to stop! What would you do for love? For a brilliant male bookstore manager who crosses paths with an aspiring female writer, this question is put to the test. A charming yet awkward crush becomes something even more sinister when the writer becomes the manager's obsession.
5. Love is Blind- Singles try to find a match and fall in love -- without ever seeing each other face-to-face, as emotional connection attempts to conquer physical attraction. It's as crazy as it sounds.
Let us know on Instagram what shows you've been loving during this stay-at-home life.