4 Ingredient Dog Treats
It’s our mascot Star’s birthday today and we are bakers over here so of course we had to make her some 4 ingredient dog treats to celebrate!
*not vegan* *not gluten-free* (Dogs don’t need to go grain-free unless they have an intolerance or allergy- see recent FDA statement that just came out!)
PREP TIME- 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes
Recipe via @damn_delicious
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine 2 eggs, 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, and 1/4 cup peanut butter (use a brand without any additives, especially xylitol which is toxic for dogs)
- Once the mix is fully combined, slowly add 3 cups whole wheat flour, mixing between adding flour.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4 in thick, either using a rolling pin or kneading the dough with your palms.
- Use a cookie cutter of your choice (we used ⭐️ for obvious reasons!) to make the treats and bake for ~20 min depending on your oven.